logo

Win UPSC scholarships and rewards up to ₹40 Cr. Ace your dream of becoming IAS/IPS

book

Scholarship Test for UPSC CSE Aspirants

March 10th | 11 AM / 5 PM

India

+91

banner-0

Enroll in UCSC (Unacademy Civil Services Championship) and ease your way to crack UPSC CSE Prelims

key-point

One Hour to Win it ALL!

Take the test and get a chance to Win Exciting Rewards and attend a Seminar with Unacademy Top Educators.

key-point

Questions by Top Educators

UCSC test questions are in line with UPSC CSE exam pattern and covers all major subjects of UPSC exam and the questions are curated by India's top educators

key-point

Section-Wise Practice

Evaluate your preparedness for every section in the UPSC Exams as per the latest curriculum.

key-point

Win Scholarships & Prizes

Secure Top Ranks and stand a chance to win scholarships and prizes like MacBook,Laptops, phones Gift Vouchers & more

trophy

Be the first one to the finish line!

Top 80% participants stand a chance to win minimum 20% scholarship

Medal
Rank 1

Platinum for Brilliance


prize

Laptop

prize

90% Scholarship

Medal
Rank 2-5

Gold for Excellence


prize

Laptop

prize

80% Scholarship

Medal
Rank 6-30

Silver for Outstanding


prize

Gift Voucher Worth Rs. 1000

prize

50% Scholarship

Medal
Rank 31-100

Unacademy Prelims Test Series - 2024


prize

Practice Well with Unacademy Prelims Test Series - 2024

prize

50% Scholarship

Medal
Top 80%

20% Scholarship


Medal
Lucky Draw

Lucky Draw for 500 Test Takers


prize

Gift Voucher Worth Rs. 250

-

Unacademy Civil Services Championship

Secure your spot by enrolling now!

Unacademy Civil Services Championship
Toppers

Meet The Toppers!

Unacademy Hall Of Fame UPSC CSE Toppers

Get your friends to take the UCSC Scholarship Test 2023

Share this link to help your friends be a part of India’s biggest online scholarship test along with you

faqs

FAQs

Haven’t found an answer? Go to Support

Who can enroll for Unacademy Civil Services Championship?

Every aspirant preparing for UPSC CSE can appear for Unacademy Civil Services Championship

Where can I attempt the test?

You can attempt the test online on your desktop or mobile by signing in to the Unacademy website or learning app using your registered mobile number or email address. Please ensure that you have a good internet connection.

What happens if a person is found to have cheated or engaged in unethical practices in the test?

After the results are announced, Unacademy will conduct a basic evaluation to determine if the learners have appeared for the test in an ethical and proper manner. If at any point in time, Unacademy discovers or it is brought to Unacademy’s notice that any learner has engaged in unethical practices then Unacademy shall have the right to cancel the scholarship of such a learner without providing notice in this regard.

What are the terms and conditions of UCSC?

For detailed Terms and Conditions Click HERE

What happens if I am late to the test?

We encourage you to begin the test on time. However, if you are not able to begin on time, you will need to finish the test within the allotted time.

Experience UCSC 2023 on the app

Take scholarship tests and practice on-the-go now with the fully featured app experience

play-storeapp-store
app