DECEMBER JRF 2018 MOST EXPECTED MCQ RESEARCH APTITUDE BY TALVIR SINGH
ABOUT ME M.Com & MBA From PU CHANDIGARH JRF QUALIFIED IN COMMERCE WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR 2 TIMES UNIVERSITY COLOR HOLDER BEST DEBATER OF PUNJAB (2017) BEST POET OF PU CHANDIGARH (2016) COMEDY ADDICT FREELANCE MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER YOUTUBER dem unaca
MCQ PART 3
1. The research that aims at immediate application is (A) Action Research . (B) Empirical Research * (C) Conceptual Research . (D) Fundamental Research
2. When two or more successive footnotes refer to the same work which one of the following expressions is used? . (A) ibid . (B) et.al * (C) op.cit: * (D) loc.cit.
3. Nine year olds are taller than seven year olds. This is an example of a reference drawn from . (A) Vertical study . (B) Cross-sectional study (C) Time series study . (D) Experimental study
4. Conferences are meant for . (A) Multiple target groups . (B) Group discussions (C) Show-casing new Research . (D) All the above
.5. Ex Post Facto research means . (A) The research is carried out after the incident (B) The research is carried out prior to the incident * (C) The research is carried out along with the happening of an incident. . (D) The research is carried out keeping in mind the possibilities of an incident.
6. Research ethics do not include . (A) Honesty * (B) Subjectivity (C) Integrity . (D) Objectivity
7. A research paper is a brief report of research work based on (A) Primary Data only . (B) Secondary Data only . (C) Both Primary and Secondary Data . (D) None of the above
Double JRF Commerce/Management Motivational Speaker Comedy Addict Lyricist 5 Year Teaching Experience #TREND SETTER