MOCK TEST-POLITY PRELIMS 2019 PRactice Tests BY:NAVDEEP KAUR
16. Balaji Raghavan case is associated with (a) Freedom of Expression. (b) Right to Equality. (c) The supremacy of certain Directive Principles over the Fundamental rights. (d) Abolition of titles
17. The Indian Preamble declares India as a sovereign nation. What are the consequences of this? 1. There is no authority above India and is free to conduct its own affairs. 2. By joining United Nations India ceded its sovereignty. Select the correct answer using the code below. (a) 1 only (b) 2 only (c) Both 1 and 2 (d) Neither 1 nor 2
18. Consider the following: 1. August offer 2. Cripps Mission 3. Cabinet Mission 4. Simon commission 5. Communal award Identify the correct chronological order (a) 4-2-1-5-3 (b) 4-1-5-2-3 (c) 4-5-1-2-3 (d) 5-4-2-1-3
19. Which of the following is not a fundamental duty? 1. To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National flag, National song and National Anthenm 2. Duty to vote in election. 3. to cherish and follow the noble ideals that inspired the national struggle for freedom 4. to develop scientific temper, humanism, the spirit of enquiry and reform. (a) 2 only (b) All of them (c) 1 and 2 only (d) 1, 2 and 4 only
20. Identify correct statements regarding the right to freedom of religion. 1. The Supreme Court ruled that Cow slaughter during bakrid was not an essential practice of Islam in Moh(d) Hanif Qureshi case. 2. The right to freedom of religion implies the right to convert others into a religion. (a) Only 1. (b) Only 2. (c) Both 1& 2. (d) Neither 1 nor 2.