MOCK TEST-POLITY PRELIMS 2019 PRactice Tests BY:NAVDEEP KAUR
11. Which of the following amendments are related to Fundamental duties? 1. 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act. 2. 44th Constitutional Amendment Act. 3. 86th Constitutional Amendment Act 4. 87th Constitutional Amendment Act. (a) 1 and 4 only (b) 1 and 3 only (c) 2 and 3 only (d) 4, 2 and 4 only
12. Identify correct statements from the following 1. Directive principles of State Policy cannot be implemented 2. When martial law is imposed, the ordinary courts of law are suspended. 3. The first conflict between the Fundamental rights and the Directive Principles came to the fore in the Champakam Dorairajan case. (a) Only 1. (b) 2&3 Only. (c) 183 Only. (d) 1283
13. Which of the following is/are not the components of the basic structure of the Constitution? 1. Effective access to Justice 2. Rule of law 3. Principle of reasonableness Select the correct answer using the code given below (a) 1 only (b) 1 and 3 only (c) 2 and 3 only (d) None of the above.
14. Consider the following statements regarding the Interim government of India formed in 1946: 1. The members of the interim government were members of the Viceroy's Executive council 2. Jawaharlal Nehru was designated as the Vice-President of the Council 3. Dr. (b)R.Ambedkar was Minister of Law 4. It was formed from the newly elected Constituent Assembly Which among these statements are correct? (a) 1 and 2 only (b) 3 and 4 only (c) 1, 2 and 4 only (d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
15. Select the correct statements with respect to the fundamental duties? 1. They serve as a source of inspiration for the citizens and promote a sense of discipline. 2. They are enforceable by law. 3. They establish a democratic balance by making the people conscious of their duties equally as they are conscious of their rights (a) 1 only (b) 1 and 2 only (c) 1 and 3 only (d) 1,2 and 3 and