DECEMBER JRF 2018 MOST EXPECTED MCQ INDIAN POLITY BY - TALVIR SINGH
https://unacademy.com/plus/course/reasoning-di-higher-education-and-general-awareness-for-paper-VOA913TO5 ::: Apps G Google Online Photo Editor (3) Commerce Net Open TPB. The Pira Inbox 360-tal rdi New folder https://resource cdn G How to Face UGCN unacademy Hoxplore Plus Login A < Back to Plus Reasoning, DJ, Higher Educa Reasoning, DI, Higher Education and General Awareness for PaperI Talvir Singh 24k followens Il000/9.30 Youlube E In this course, Talvir Singh will cover entire sylabus of critical topics like Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Higher Education& General Awareness for Paper 1 with expected and previous year MCQs for NTA-UGC NET Paper 1. This course will be conducted in Hindi and the notes will be provided in English. 16th November to 6th December 2018 28 hours of live classes Private Discussion Forum Doubt clearing sessions and Live quizzes 3,100 Includes 18% GST Apply for this Plus Course Last date to apply is 16th Nov IMITED SEATS. Cost increases on 24th Oct About this course
.MCQ SERIES 4
1. Any dispute regarding the violation of Fundamental Rights can be presented: (a) in the Supreme Court only . (b) in the High Court only . (c) either in the Supreme Court or in the High Court . (d) first in the Supreme Court and then in the High Court
2. Which of the following is/are included in the Directive Principles of State Policy? 1. Prohibition of traffic in human beings and forced labour 2. Prohibition of consumption except for medicinal purposes of intoxicating drinks and of other drugs which are injurious to health. (a) 1 only (b) 2 only (c) Both 1 and 2 (d) Neither 1 nor 2 . . . .
. 3. Indian Constitution recognizes minorities on the basis of: " (a) religion . (b) caste . (c) population . (d) coloir
4. The Fundamental individual are: . (a) limited to the State action only . (b) meant to protect persons against the conduct of private persons lel meant to protect persons against the police action (d) All of the above are correct .
5. Article 14 guarantees equality before law and equal protection of law to: . (a) all persons living within the territory of India (b) all Indian citizens living in India . (c) all persons domiciled in India . (d) all persons natural as well as artificial
6. Which Schedule of the Constitution of India contains special provisions for the administration and control of Scheduled Areas in several States? . (a) Third .(b) Fiftlh (c) Seventh . (d) Ninth
7. Untouchability is abolished and its practice is punishable according to . (a) Article 15 . (b) Article 16 (c) Article 17 . (d) Article 15(4)
JRF Qualified | Motivational Speaker | Comedy Addict | Lyricist | 5 Year Teaching Experience |Youtuber | Unacademy Top Educator