NEET UG notification 2022
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG for MBBS, AYUSH, nursing and veterinary programmes is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET-UG, India’s single largest undergraduate medical admission test, is a pen-and-paper offline exam. The NEET 2022 registration date will be announced at the earliest. The candidates can get all the details about the NEET-UG examination via NEET notifications.
NEET UG 2022 Important Dates
NEET UG 2022 Event details
Application form release date
To be announced
Last date to fill the application form
To be announced
Last date to pay the fee amount
To be announced
Form correction window
To be announced
NEET UG 2022 Examination schedule
NEET UG 2022 Results declaration
Note: The dates are tentative, and will be confirmed only when the official NEET UG notification is released.
Aspirants must be aware of the following details regarding NEET UG exam before appearing for the examination:
- The exam takes place in pen-paper offline mode. Candidates have to attempt 180 questions.
- The total duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- The test takes place in 13 different languages – Hindi, English, Punjabi, Telugu, Urdu, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and Assamese.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
NEET UG 2022 application/registration procedure
The NEET 2022 application process will be entirely online. Applicants have to visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in and follow the below mentioned process:
- Check out the official NEET 2022 website.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the application form.
- Generate login credentials – an application number and password. Then follow the directions and enrol using personal information such as your name, contact information and password.
- Log in and fill out the application form with the accurate information and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application cost via net banking, credit/debit card, or UPI. Payment can also be made through offline mode.
- A confirmation page will appear on the screen. Take a printout for future reference.
NEET UG Examination Pattern
The NEET UG test format underwent several changes in 2021. While the overall time, style and marking scheme remained the same, other essential aspects of the exam, such as the maximum series of questions, number of questions to be attempted and the section layout were altered. The new NEET examination pattern is shown in the table below.
Number of questions
Physics Section A
Physics Section B
Chemistry Section A
Chemistry Section B
Botany Section A
Botany Section B
Zoology Section A
Zoology Section B
NEET UG 2022 Application fees
Candidates will have to pay the application fees to register for NEET UG 2022 exam. The amount is mentioned below:
General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer
PH, SC, ST
Candidates can take a look at the official website for more clarity.
Determination, Hard Work, Dedication, and Spirit, you need more than this to crack UPSC CSE Mains and Personal Interview. Let Unacademy help you outshine the competition with their UPSC CSE Main Mentorship Program.
Get mentored by the top mentors in India. Let’s sail through this journey together, so that you are headed in the right direction.
Civil Services Main Membership Program Details
Unacademy has curated this online program for all the learners who have cracked UPSC CSE Preliminary exam 2022. Provide your roll number before 5th June 2022, to get started.
What do you get?
- Access to Live Mentorship Classes by Top Educators
- 1-month extension of Unacademy’s Plus Subscription
- Access to Answer Writing Program
Our Mentors & Educators
Unacademy has a panel of Top Educators and subject-matter experts to mentor UPSC CSE Main aspirants.
Importance of Mentorship in Cracking UPSC CSE MainA mentor is your support system, someone who helps you stay on the right track. When aspiring to crack an exam as crucial as UPSC CSE, make sure you have a mentor to guide you at every step. You need mentorship to:
Make a plan to finish the syllabus on timeThere’s no ‘ one-size-fits-all ‘ approach to making a study plan for the UPSC CSE exam. Every aspirant has strong and weak areas, and only a mentor can help aspirants overcome the roadblocks faced during their preparation. Getting guidance from a mentor will help students develop a syllabus completion plan that works for them.
Get the right guidance about the study materialThe syllabus for the UPSC CSE exam is vast, which often leaves aspirants confused about the right books to refer to for exam preparation. A mentor brings with them the experience of preparing and appearing in the exam. They know which topics are best explained in NCERT books, and additional materials to refer to for other subjects. A mentor can help you cover all the syllabi from the right reference material.
Prepare a revision planRevision is a critical stage of UPSC preparation. Aspirants find it difficult to proceed with the revision part, once they have covered the entire syllabus. A mentor can help streamline the revision part. They can guide students in preparing an action plan to revise all the essential topics. In short, a mentor helps aspirants get ‘exam-ready’ from the initial preparation stage. Aspirants do not have to waste time identifying an approach that works for them because there’s somebody else doing the necessary homework. Related Articles:
|UPSC Toppers||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Cut-off Analysis||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Marking Scheme|